The Rialto Theatre (both indoors and outdoors) operates in accordance with international standards and the health and safety measures announced by the government on the 29th of June 2020.
1. Reduced venue capacity by maintaining 2 empty seats between different reservations.
2. The air-conditioning system is compliant with the regulations of the Ministry of Health, ensuring continuous flow of fresh air.
3. The box office will not be operating before the performances. Tickets shall be purchased either online or at the Theatre’s box office (Monday-Friday 10:00-15:00).
4. The Theatre’s trained personnel, as well as the clear and visible signs on display will assist the audience in maintaining physical distancing.
5. The audience is required to wear a face mask when entering, exiting or moving inside the premises. Wearing a mask is not mandatory when seated.
6. Hand sanitizers are placed at the Theatre’s entrance and exit.
7. When leaving the Theatre, the audience will be guided via recorded or live announcements in order to avoid overcrowding.
The show must go on!