Terms & Conditions
1. The entrance tickets are issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Theatre and buying them you accept all the bellow rules.
2. Please check your tickets for any mistakes on your date and inform as soon as possible.
3. The management reserves the right to refuse admission to patrons that breach any Rules and Regulations of the Theatre.
4. The reduced price of tickets can be ensure by showing the supporter card or the relevant certificate at the box office. Student, reduced or other special tickets are only valid by showing the necessary documents.
5. Returned tickets will be accepted up to one day prior to the performance.
6. After the performance begins, seat numbers are not valid, and the Theatre’s Management reserves the right to deny entrance.
7. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event or at any time that the management will decide, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
8. Transfer nor consumption of any food or beverages is strictly prohibited in the theatre auditorium.
9. Entrance to the theater of people under the influence of alcohol or other substances is not allowed.
10. Smoking is only allowed outdoors.
11. Pets are not allowed in the theater.
12. The transfer and possession of glass bottles, beverage cans, weapons, flammable materials and other sharp and dangerous objects is not allowed.
13. It is necessary to disable mobile phones during the show.
14. Photographing, sound or video recording are strictly prohibited.
15. The public has to comply with the instructions of the ushers and the staff of the theater.
16. Ushers and theater staff have the right to banish viewers that obstruct the performance or other viewers to watch the show.
17. Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
18. The Theater has space for 4 wheelchairs with free entrance and their escorts are entitled the reduced ticket price