Covid-19 and operation of Theatres
The Rialto Theatre (both indoors and outdoors) operates in accordance with
international standards and the health and safety measures announced by the Ministry of Health.
1. Reduced venue capacity (50%) by maintaining 2 empty seats between
2. The air-conditioning system is compliant with the regulations of the Ministry of Health, ensuring continuous flow of fresh air.
3. The audience is kindly requested to purchase their tickets in advane.
The theater’s box office will be open Monday-Friday (10: 00-15: 00) and two
hours prior to every scheduled performance for providing assistance to the
4. The Theatre’s trained personnel, as well as the clear and visible signs on
display will assist the audience in maintaining physical distancing.
5. The audience is required to wear a face mask inside the Theatre.
6. Hand sanitizers are placed at the Theatre’s entrance and exit.
7. When leaving the Theatre, the audience will be guided via recorded or live
announcements in order to avoid overcrowding.
The show must go on!